In many states, real estate appraisers are required to take continuing education for license renewal. Accredited real estate appraisers CEU courses must be completed and then confirmed to the state board.
CEU Market is your trusted source for state-approved real estate appraisers licensure CEU materials. CEU Market provides real estate appraisers continuing education support that is the broadest and the most comprehensive available.
In addition, the record-keeping offered by CEU Market provides the maximum support available, including:
- self-management of your records
- help in planning and maintaining the status of your continuing education
- access to comprehensive course listings
- notifications of course schedules so no important dates are missed
- safe and secure retention of all the courses completed for as long as desired.
You need to be certain that the real estate appraisers continuing education credit you earn is accredited. CEU Market ensures this is the case for any course you take that is supplied or listed by CEU Market.
Get State Requirements and Classes Available below:
CEU Market members get a 10% discount on all OnCourse Learning classes for the following professions:
Real Estate Appraisers (in the following states):
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Puerto Rico
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Virgin Islands (U.S.)
- West Virginia