- Strategize your education plan for license renewal and growth
- Identify high-quality courses for when and where you need them
- Secure site – all records are confidential
- Records maintained as long as you want them.
|Profession||Jurisdiction||Online Hours Req.||License Period||Specific Content Req.||Regulatory Body||Notes|
|Real-estate-agents-brokers||North-dakota||9||1 Year||MIN. 3 hr personal safety course.||http://www.realestatend.org||1 yr. 12/31.|
In many states, real estate agent licensing requires Realtor® continuing education for license renewal. Accredited real estate CEU courses must be completed and then confirmed to the state board.
CEU Market is your trusted source for state-approved real estate agent licensure CEU materials. CEU Market provides Realtors® continuing education support that is the broadest and the most comprehensive available.
As a real estate agent, you are required to maintain your licensure with continuing education units. When it comes to real estate continuing education, CEU Market makes it easy to identify and complete the courses you need and to keep track of your progress in meeting these requirements. CEU topics can be viewed by format to determine what is currently available to meet your continuing education requirements.
For North Dakota real estate agents, CER provides the broadest and most comprehensive continuing education support that is available. We ensure that the courses offered are up-to-date to meet state and federal licensing requirements. In addition, the record-keeping offered by CEU Market provides the maximum support available, including:
- self-management of your records
- help in planning and maintaining the status of your continuing education
- access to comprehensive course listings
- notifications of course schedules so no important dates are missed
- safe and secure retention of all the courses completed for as long as desired.
It is important that you, as a real estate agent, be certain that the continuing education credit you earn is provided by an accredited provider. CEU Market ensures this is the case for any course you take that is supplied or listed by CEU Market.
Get North Dakota Real Estate Agent Continuing Education News and Courses:
CEU Market members get a 10% discount on all OnCourse Learning classes:
[courses jurisdiction=”North Dakota” profession=”Real Estate Agents Brokers” show=”99″]