- Strategize your education plan for license renewal and growth
- Identify high quality courses for when and where you need them
- Secure site – all records are confidential
- Records maintained as long as you want them Start Free Trial
|Profession||Jurisdiction||Online Hours Req.||License Period||Specific Content Req.||Regulatory Body|
|Podiatrists||Maryland||50||2 Year||Minimum of 35 hrs. in Category A; maximum 15 hrs. in Category B (only 1/2 credit awarded for CAT B courses); and Board allows all 50 hrs. of CME to be online.||http://www.dhmh.state.md.us/mbpme|
CEU Market is your one-stop shop for up to date, practical, state certified, high quality, professional continuing medical education (CME) listings for podiatrists.
Podiatrists trust CER to provide CME materials that are state-approved for maintaining an active license. Our course listings are reviewed regularly to ensure that they are the broadest and most comprehensive available.
In addition, CEU Market’s record keeping provides the maximum support available, including:
- self-management of your records
- help in planning your continuing education
- access to comprehensive course listings
- notifications of course schedules so no important deadlines are missed
- safe and secure retention of all the courses completed for as long as desired.
It is important that you, as a podiatrist, be certain that the continuing medical education credit you earn is provided by an approved provider. CEU Market ensures this is the case for any course you take that is supplied or listed by CEU Market.
|Course Title||CEU Hours||Cost||Date Available||Location|
|No Result Found|