Join Today. It's FREE!
- Strategize your education plan for license renewal and growth
- Identify high-quality courses for when and where you need them
- Secure site – all records are confidential
- Records maintained as long as you want them Join Today. It’s Free!
|Profession||Jurisdiction||Online Hours Req.||License Period||Specific Content Req.||Regulatory Body|
|Physical-therapists||West-virginia||10||2 Year||Courses must be approved by the licensing board. Odd numbered licenses are renewed in odd numbered years; even numbered licenses are renewed in even numbered years.||http://wvbopt.com|
CEU Market is your one-stop shop for up to date, practical, state certified, high quality, professional continuing education listings for West Virginia physical therapists.
CEU Market provides continuing education courses for West Virginia physical therapists that include clinical medicine, documentation and government regulation, ethics, geriatrics, home health, orthopedics, pediatrics, neuro rehab, pharmacology, and wound care.
West Virginia physical therapists trust CEU Market to provide continuing education materials that are state-approved for maintaining an active license. Our course listings are reviewed regularly to ensure that they are the broadest and most comprehensive available.
In addition, CEU Market’s record-keeping provides the maximum support available, including:
- self-management of your records
- help in planning your continuing education
- access to comprehensive course listings
- notifications of course schedules so no important deadlines are missed
- safe and secure retention of all the courses completed for as long as desired.
It is important that you, as a West Virginia physical therapist, be certain that the continuing education credit you earn is provided by an approved provider. CEU Market ensures this is the case for any course you take that is supplied or listed by CEU Market.
Top 20 Courses
[courses jurisdiction=”West Virginia” profession=”Physical Therapists” show=”20″]