Join Today. It's FREE!
- Strategize your education plan for license renewal and growth
- Identify high-quality courses for when and where you need them
- Secure site – all records are confidential
- Records maintained as long as you want them Join Today. It’s Free!
|Profession||Jurisdiction||Online Hours Req.||License Period||Specific Content Req.||Regulatory Body|
|Physical-therapists||Hawaii||30||2 Year||2 units in ethics, laws, and rules; 4 units in life support for health care professions.||http://www.hawaii.gov/dcca/pvl/boards/physicaltherapy|
CEU Market is your one-stop shop for up to date, practical, state certified, high quality, professional continuing education listings for Hawaii physical therapists.
CEU Market provides continuing education courses for Hawaii physical therapists that include clinical medicine, documentation and government regulation, ethics, geriatrics, home health, orthopedics, pediatrics, neuro rehab, pharmacology, and wound care.
Hawaii physical therapists trust CEU Market to provide continuing education materials that are state-approved for maintaining an active license. Our course listings are reviewed regularly to ensure that they are the broadest and most comprehensive available.
In addition, CEU Market’s record-keeping provides the maximum support available, including:
- self-management of your records
- help in planning your continuing education
- access to comprehensive course listings
- notifications of course schedules so no important deadlines are missed
- safe and secure retention of all the courses completed for as long as desired.
It is important that you, as a Hawaii physical therapist, be certain that the continuing education credit you earn is provided by an approved provider. CEU Market ensures this is the case for any course you take that is supplied or listed by CEU Market.
Top 20 Courses
[courses jurisdiction=”Hawaii” profession=”Physical Therapists” show=”20″]