CEU Market is your one-stop shop for up to date, practical, state certified, high quality, professional continuing education listings for physical therapists.
CEU Market provides continuing education courses for physical therapists that include clinical medicine, documentation and government regulation, ethics, geriatrics, home health, orthopedics, pediatrics, neuro rehab, pharmacology, and wound care.
Physical therapists trust CER to provide continuing education materials that are state-approved for maintaining an active license. Our course listings are reviewed regularly to ensure that they are the broadest and most comprehensive available.
In addition, CER’s record keeping provides the maximum support available, including:
- self-management of your records
- help in planning your continuing education
- access to comprehensive course listings
- notifications of course schedules so no important deadlines are missed
- safe and secure retention of all the courses completed for as long as desired.
It is important that you, as a physical therapist, be certain that the continuing education credit you earn is provided by an approved provider. CEU Market ensures this is the case for any course you take that is supplied or listed by CEU Market.
- Speech/Language Pathologist, PT and OT CEUs available in Boston November 15-17 - BOSTON, Sept. 19, 2017 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- To help therapists and other school based professionals address the most pressing cognitive, behavioral, motor, and Continue Reading
- PT, OT CEU Credits Available at Utah Art/Music Therapy Workshop October 12-14 - The 2nd annual Creative Age Symposium is multidisciplinary conference that will address adults seeking opportunities to expand their horizons and improve Continue Reading
- Complete List of 2017 Ohio Physical Therapist Continuing Education Opportunities - Ohio physical therapists can now search for continuing education opportunities through the Ohio Physical Therapy Association. Click on the link Continue Reading
Get State Requirements and Classes Available below:
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Puerto Rico
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Virgin Islands
- West Virginia