Join Today. It's FREE!
- Strategize your education plan for license renewal and growth
- Identify high-quality courses for when and where you need them
- Secure site – all records are confidential
- Records maintained as long as you want them Join Today. It’s Free!
|Profession||Jurisdiction||Online Hours Req.||License Period||Specific Content Req.||Regulatory Body||Notes|
|Occupational-therapist-assistants||Georgia||24||2 Year||Acceptable activities shall be relevant to occupational therapy practice. Required: 12 hrs. must be live; 2 hrs. in ethics of occupational practice; and 14 hrs. must be about direct hands-on patient care.||http://www.sos.ga.gov/plb/ot/||2 yrs 3/31 in even numbered years.|
CEU Market is proud to provide up to date, practical, state certified, high quality, professional continuing education listings for Georgia occupational therapist assistants. CEU listings are reviewed for relevance and qualification to ensure excellence in continuing education for occupational therapist assistants. CEU Market includes CEUs that are recognized by NBCOT, the state licensure board, specialty certification providers, and employers everywhere.
CEU Market is your trusted source for Georgia occupational therapist assistant continuing education materials that are state-approved for maintaining your active license. Our course listings are the broadest and most comprehensive available. In addition, CEU Market’s record-keeping provides the maximum support available, including:
- self-management of your records
- help in planning your continuing education
- access to comprehensive course listings
- notifications of course schedules so no important deadlines are missed
- safe and secure retention of all the courses completed for as long as desired.
It is important that you, as a Georgia occupational therapist assistant, be certain that the CEU credit you earn is provided by an approved provider. CEU Market ensures this is the case for any course you take that is supplied or listed by CEU Market.
- Speech/Language Pathologist, PT and OT CEUs available in Boston November 15-17 - BOSTON, Sept. 19, 2017 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- To help therapists and other school based professionals address the most pressing cognitive, behavioral, motor, and Continue Reading
- PT, OT CEU Credits Available at Utah Art/Music Therapy Workshop October 12-14 - The 2nd annual Creative Age Symposium is multidisciplinary conference that will address adults seeking opportunities to expand their horizons and improve Continue Reading
Top 20 Courses
[courses jurisdiction=”Georgia” profession=”Occupational Therapist Assistants” show=”20″]