- Strategize your education plan for license renewal and growth
- Identify high-quality courses for when and where you need them
- Secure site – all records are confidential
- Records maintained as long as you want them Join Today. It’s Free!
|Profession||Jurisdiction||Online Hours Req.||License Period||Specific Content Req.||Regulatory Body|
|Nurses-rn||Florida||24||2 Year||1 hr. in domestic violence; 1 hr. in HIV/AIDS; and 2 hrs. in Prevention of Medical Errors.||http://www.doh.state.fl.us|
As a licensed nurse, you are required to maintain your licensure with continuing education units. When it comes to nursing continuing education, CEU Market makes it easy to identify and complete the courses you need and to keep track of your progress in meeting these requirements. CEU topics can be viewed by format to determine what is currently available to meet your continuing education requirements.
For nurses, CER provides the broadest and most comprehensive nursing continuing education support that is available. We ensure that the courses offered are up-to-date to meet state and federal licensing requirements. In addition, the record-keeping offered by CEU Market provides the maximum support available, including:
- self-management of your records
- help in planning and maintaining the status of your continuing education
- access to comprehensive course listings
- notifications of course schedules so no important dates are missed
- safe and secure retention of all the courses completed for as long as desired.
It is important that you, as a nurse, be certain that the continuing education credit you earn is provided by an accredited provider. CEU Market ensures this is the case for any course you take that is supplied or listed by CEU Market.
Top 20 Courses
[courses jurisdiction=”Florida” profession=”Nurses” show=”20″]