Most states require continuing education for dentists who are licensed in the state. When it comes to continuing dental education activities, CEU Market makes it easy to identify and complete the courses you need and to keep track of your progress in meeting these requirements. CEU topics can be viewed by format to determine what is currently available to meet your continuing education requirements.
CEU Market provides the broadest and most comprehensive continuing education support that is available for dentists. We ensure that the courses offered are up-to-date to meet state and federal licensing requirements. In addition, the record-keeping offered by CEU Market provides the maximum support available, including:
- self-management of your records
- help in planning and maintaining the status of your continuing education
- access to comprehensive course listings
- notifications of course schedules so no important dates are missed
- safe and secure retention of all the courses completed for as long as desired.
It is important that you, as a dentist, be certain that the CEU credit you earn is provided by an accredited provider. CEU Market ensures this is the case for any course you take that is supplied or listed by CEU Market.
Get News, State Requirements and Classes Available below: