- Strategize your education plan for license renewal and growth
- Identify high-quality courses for when and where you need them
- Secure site – all records are confidential
- Records maintained as long as you want them Join Today. It’s Free!
|Profession||Jurisdiction||Online Hours Req.||In Person Hours Req.||License Period||Specific Content Req.||Regulatory Body||Notes|
|Chiropractors||New-mexico||16||8||1 Year||Maximum of 8 hrs. in distance learning format.||http://www.rld.state.nm.us||1 yr. 6/30.|
Most states require continuing education for chiropractors who are licensed in the state. When it comes to continuing chiropractic education activities, CEU Records makes it easy to identify and complete the courses you need and to keep track of your progress in meeting these requirements. CEU topics can be viewed by format to determine what is currently available to meet your continuing education requirements.
CEU Market provides the broadest and most comprehensive continuing education support that is available for chiropractors. We ensure that the courses offered are up-to-date to meet state and federal licensing requirements. In addition, the record-keeping offered by CEU Market provides the maximum support available, including:
- self-management of your records
- help in planning and maintaining the status of your continuing education
- access to comprehensive course listings
- notifications of course schedules so no important dates are missed
- safe and secure retention of all the courses completed for as long as desired.
It is important that you, as a chiropractor, be certain that the CEU credit you earn is provided by an accredited provider. CEU Market ensures this is the case for any course you take that is supplied or listed by CER.
Top 20 Courses
[courses jurisdiction=”New Mexico” profession=”Chiropractors” show=”20″]