Try Our Site FREE for 90 Days!
- Strategize your education plan for license renewal and growth
- Identify high quality courses for when and where you need them
- Secure site – all records are confidential
- Records maintained as long as you want them
|Profession||Jurisdiction||Specific Content Req.||Regulatory Body|
|Attorneys||District-of-columbia||Does not have a MCLE requirement at this time.||http://www.badc.org|
In the District of Columbia, like most of the 50 states, CEU activities can be taken online, through audio tapes and disks, or in person. Self-study and readings may also be used to satisfy part of the CEU requirements. Courses or study generally cover ethics, legal theory, professionalism, substance abuse, metal illness, or other topics as dictated by the state and outlined above. CEU lists courses for all subject matters relative to qualifying courses for CEU in the District of Columbia.
Experienced attorneys may also receive credit for a speaking or teaching engagement at an accredited program, for moderating or participating in a panel presentation at an accredited activity, or for teaching law courses at an ABA accredited law school. There is often credit available for prepping law students or judging law competitions. Pro bono legal services may also qualify for credit against the CEU requirements for the legal profession.
In the District of Columbia, CEU Market provides continuing education support for attorneys that is the broadest and the most comprehensive available, and ensures that the courses offered meet state and federal licensing requirements.
In addition, the record keeping offered by CEU Market provides the maximum support available including:
- self-management of your records and help in planning and maintaining the status of your continuing education
- access to comprehensive course listings and notifications of course schedules so no important dates are missed
- safe and secure retention of all the courses completed for as long as desired
It is important that you, as an attorney, be certain that the CEU credit you earn is provided by an accredited provider. CEU Market ensures this is the case for any course you take that is supplied or listed by CEU Market.
|Course Title||CEU Hours||Cost||Date Available||Location|
|No Result Found|