Maintaining your professional license is a key to your continued success. Besides practicing your profession, you need to spend time making sure you have the right CEUs in the right format, at the right time, and with the right documents to prove it.
CEU Market takes all of the time-consuming planning and research out of this and makes re-certifying a simple, non-stressful process. You will be able to locate courses that both meet your individual licensing requirements and are of interest to you. Your personal CEU records will keep track of what courses you took, where, and when. And, when it is time to file for re-licensure, everything is at your fingertips.
Your information is secure and confidential. If you are ever audited, we will complete the forms for you. Plus, we are there to answer all of your questions 24/7.
PROVIDERS & PARTNERS
Latest Licensed Professional Continuing Education News:
- New Jersey Healthcare Providers Embrace Opioid Education - Healthcare providers in New Jersey are taking steps to halt the opioid epidemic that is currently ravaging the US. A recent article on Advance Healthcare Network delineates former governor Chris Christie’s efforts to further information within the health industry about the risks and benefits of these medications. As a result, “The New Jersey Hospital Association […]
- Savvy Hospitals Heading off Predicted Nursing Shortage - A disaster is looming. Healthcare companies have long been able to read the writing on the wall. The perfect storm of the mass retirement of the Baby Boomer nurses, plus their own increasing need for medical care as they age, has nervous hospitals making plans. Because the pinch is already being felt. The St. Augustine […]
- Idaho Brings Nursing Training to the Countryside - Idaho State University is using a new approach to help alleviate the serious nursing shortage in their more rural areas. To coin a phrase – the mountain is going to Mohammed. A recent article in the Idaho State Journal described how ISU is developing a Continuing Education and Workforce Training Certified Nursing Assistant outreach program. This […]
- Get Answers to Questions about Healthcare Licensure and Regulations - Tri-state (and just to be clear, in this case it’s Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York – we know, “tri-state” varies based on where you live) area nurses will have a unique opportunity this spring to learn about the ins and outs of malpractice, licensure, and advocacy from a local nurse/attorney. Misericordia University in Dallas, PA […]
- What Is Continuing Nursing Education? - You hear the words bandied around a lot: continuing education (CE), continuing nursing education (CNE), continuing ed, ConEd, etc. What does it all mean? Healio.com just published a paper about the meaning of CNE (that’s our preferred abbreviation because it’s the easiest to type). According to the American Nurses Credentialing Center, the definition of CNE […]